C A L F I E S T H E – – U L T I M A T E — – R E C O V E R Y — – C O M P R E S S I O N – – S L E E V E
Your best choice in:
* Running gear for RECOVERY calf compression sleeves.
* Leg compression tights.
* Calf sleeves for runners.
* Runners compression socks.
* Athletic compression stockings & pants.
Faster recovery after exercise/fatigue.
Improved muscle & tissue repair.
Pill-free pain relief.
Less swelling & soreness.
WHY IS GRADUATED COMPRESSION SO TIGHT?
The pressure exerted on the calf constricts blood vessels increasing circulation, which delivers
the physical benefits to your body, something that non-graduated ‘fashion sleeves’ simply can’t do!
* * * * COMPRESSION SLEEVE WARNING * * * *
FACT: You will find it difficult to get them on if:
Your feet are not dry!
Your shoe size is 10 or more.
You order a size that is too small (XXL max 19″).
You have limited mobility or flexibility.
It’s difficult for you to put socks on or tie your shoes.
It’s hard to bend over or touch your toes.
Your Doctor considers you overweight or plus size….
* EXPECT your Calfies to feel tight, it’s on purpose!
* EXPECT to see a pattern impression on your skin for a while, it’s perfectly normal!
* EXPECT to work them up & down a bit to get full coverage & correct positioning!
* EXPECT it to get easier with a little time & practice!
The rewards far out weigh the effort to get them on so don’t let that stop you from enjoying the
real physical benefits of graduated compression.
Hand wash in cold water & hang to dry.
DO NOT put them in the dryer as the heat destroys the Lycra and damages the compression.